Dirtbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dirtbags

Dirtbags guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue is applying to you :>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anoleh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Rogue is applying to you :> Empty
PostSubject: Rogue is applying to you :>   Rogue is applying to you :> Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:29 am

Important addons for me, wich i have ; p
- Deadly Boss Mods (La Vendetta)
- Omen
- SW Stats

Character Information :

Character Name: Anoleh of Balnazzar that is :>
Class: Rogue that is
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Anoleh . Dont worry about the chest i got atm.. Getting the badge chest (tunic of the dark hour that is) Smile
Raiding Information :

- Are you willing to respec if so requested?
Sure, got imbaness blueish pvpgear:)

- What is your former PVE experience?

Got kara, za and gruul experience:)

Additional Information:

- Old Guilds and reasons why you left/are leaving:

I just joined Discorida. They seemd like a nice guild (but they sucked hard!), and before that i and some friend startet a guild, named "pandemon". We did full kara and three bosses in za, before it disbanded because of members being slackers ;\

- Why do you want to join us?
i wanna join Dirtbags, because you guys are progressing pretty neat, and i have the gear too raid with yah:) I mainy just wanna have
fun, and have a good laugh with g-mates:) Also, i know Tartutic in Dirtbags.. He's my gamer friends kinda ;p

PS: This apply is something that i've made for some time ago, im using it for every application i make, so if there is something that doesnt fit, or seems weird, dont bother;p It's my universal application:)
Back to top Go down

Rogue is applying to you :>
Page 1 of 1