Dirtbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dirtbags

Dirtbags guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indalaa 70 Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indalaa

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Indalaa 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Indalaa 70 Rogue   Indalaa 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:37 am

WoW

Character name: Indalaa
Race og class: Undead Rogue
Specc: 41/3/17
PvE eller PvP?: Right now Im PvP specced - I hope to go PvE
Level: 70
Former guilds: Followers of the Unknown
Why left?: Still in it, but they are just like a kindergarten - Please help me :O
Experience?: (MC,BWL,Onyxia, ZG, Naxx, AQ20, AQ40) TBC(Karazhan, ZA, TK, SSC, Hyjal) I've cleared: MC, BWL, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, Kara, SSC. cleared 2wings in Naxx, missed last boss in 3rd wing, done TK up to birdboss.
Keys (kara, heroric osv): I just turned 70, and Im working to gear up asap, so for now I got heroics for Hellfire and Coilfang
Do you have mic? Yes, not the best, but it works sometimes

Personal information

How much time do you use in WoW?: Whenever Im not at work or sleeping
Why do you want to join this guild?: Well, to tell a bit about myself, cause your probably wondering how I can clear such instances and just turn 70 - I started playing this game almost at release, on Twilights Hammer, I made a rogue to 60, joined a guild to do a lot of raiding, it was a rather hardcore raiding guild, then BC came out, and I got 70. Got kicked from that guild, wanted to stop playing, so I gave that account away. Then I started playing again, I made a lock to 70. Same server as before, was promised to go raiding, arena partner and all that stuff.. But Affliction lock with 1000spelldmg wasnt allowed to go raiding, but a completly greengeared rogue was allowed to.. I got mad, and was invited to Balnazar to raid. I figured the raid I joined didnt even know what a raid was. Sry to let you know this, wasnt part of the question. I want to join this guild because I want to go back to raiding again, I want new friends and I want to know how it looks like on the other side of the big gate. I believe this guild has the opportunity to do all that.. Smile

Are you able to raid tuesday, wednesday and sunday from kl 20 - 24?: I am willing and able. I will farm whatever you need me to farm.. Well, not giving up LW to farm herbs.. Wink

put a armory link of your character here: Dont laugh at my gear.. Smile I just turned 70, you know: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Indalaa
Back to top Go down

Indalaa 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1