Dirtbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dirtbags

Dirtbags guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Korvath - PvE (2/48/11) mage applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rusk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Korvath - PvE (2/48/11) mage applying Empty
PostSubject: Korvath - PvE (2/48/11) mage applying   Korvath - PvE (2/48/11) mage applying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Character name:Korvath
Race og class:Undead (male) mage
Specc:2/48/11 (pve fire)
PvE eller PvP?:PvE all time, PvP is free epics!
Level:70
Former guilds:Not many, while I'm kind of new at 70. Have some raid experience with clarity though. Well, of course I've been in some guilds, but they sucked that hard not worth telling.
Why left?: --
Experience?: (MC,BWL,Onyxia, ZG, Naxx, AQ20, AQ40) TBC(Karazhan, ZA, TK, SSC, Hyjal) Well, I have experience from karazhan mostly. I played some pre-tbc too, at the time when PvP wasn't equal to free epics.
Keys (kara, heroric osv): Need the last part for karazhan key Q, atleast hononered with all outland factions=heroic keys.
Do you have mic? Yes I do have, and I'm not worried for speaking english on vent/teamspeak.

Personal information

How much time do you use in WoW?:A few hours each day, got a life outside WoW too. But when I'm in WoW I want it serious and funny! Smile
Why do you want to join this guild?:I want to progress PvE because I think that's the funniest part of the game, and of course have some fun with the guildies!

Are you able to raid tuesday, wednesday and sunday from kl 20 - 24?:Some days maybe not, because I study and play football too.

put a armory link of your character here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Korvath

And last I would like to add some things.

IRL name: Olle
Outside WoW interests: Football, floorball, friends. (School takes some of my time too)
Is this my main?: Yes, it is.
Are you good att co-operating and listening on tactics?: Yes, I'm learning fast.
Negative sides in game: Well, I'm gettin' kind of angry when people don't listen to the leader of the instance/raid.
And at least gear score: Gear score: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=balnazzar&character=Korvath
Over N' out! Cheers mates Smile
Back to top Go down

Korvath - PvE (2/48/11) mage applying
Page 1 of 1