Dirtbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dirtbags

Dirtbags guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aragron ele shamy(got nice resto gear)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aragron

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Aragron ele shamy(got nice resto gear) Empty
PostSubject: Aragron ele shamy(got nice resto gear)   Aragron ele shamy(got nice resto gear) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Character name: Aragron
Race og class: Tauren Shaman
Specc: Curently elemental but i got bether gear with resto specc and am willing to respecc if i get in.
PvE eller PvP?: PvE delux all my play time
Level: 70
Former guilds: The last guild i were in was chaos but they got disbanded but i got to raid MH 4/5 and BT 2/9 bosses with them.
Why left?: disbanded
Kara: cleared
ZA: killed 1st ,2nd and 3rd boss
Gruul: cleared
Maggy didnt kill but know tacts
SSC: killed all without vasj (tryed to kill her)
TK: killed all without keal'thas (tryed to kill him)
MH: 4/5 killed
BT: 2/9 killed

Keys (kara, heroric osv): i am reverd and more with all outland factions so got all the heroic keys and got kara key. Allso extalted with scryers

Do you have mic? Yes i do have a mic.

Personal information

How much time do you use in WoW?: Depends of what my form is and sometimes the weather but i allways play at night so i raid much.

Why do you want to join this guild?: Bechause i need a good guild to do kara and za for badges with so i can uppgrade my gear and allso bechause i dont wanna be in a so hardcore guild thats raiding BT and such right now.

Are you able to raid tuesday, wednesday and sunday from kl 20 - 24?: All days in week from around 18:00 to 24:00 and sometimes more.

put a armory link of your character here:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Aragron

My resto gear with resto specc i got 1600 healing 147 MP5 and over 10k mana.
My elemental gear with elemental specc i got 640 spelldmg 17% spellcrit and 9k mana.(no spellhit but i take it off with my specc giveing me 9% more chanse to hit with spells pluss the totem with 3%)
I mainly use resto specc but right now i am elemental but willing to respecc if it is needed.
Back to top Go down

Aragron ele shamy(got nice resto gear)
Page 1 of 1