Dirtbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dirtbags

Dirtbags guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jiigsaw - ze rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ralfy
Bigger Tard

Number of posts : 90
Geografisk sted : Århus
Main Character : Priest
PvE/PvP? : PvE
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Jiigsaw - ze rogue Empty
PostSubject: Jiigsaw - ze rogue   Jiigsaw - ze rogue Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Character name: Jiigsaw
Race og class: Orc male Hunter
Specc: 43/18 Markmanship , good for dps
PvE eller PvP?: just got 3 PvE things, but the rest full epic pvp, but i have 1980AP , and will do good dps.
Level: 70 ofc lol!
Former guilds: Talented
Why left?: they never raid and just vipe to much, GOT DAMN they dont even bring Omen addon Mad
Experience?: (Kara) - (ZG) - (MC) - and i know a little bit about ZA to Cool
Keys (kara, heroric osv): 5/5 Heroic keys , and yes kara key
Do you have mic?: Not atm but i will go and buy one , dont have any becuse my stupid as cat had some fun with it and it broke Sad

Personal information: I`m 15 Years old and i like to play WoW and be outside irl life and party with my friends and play some american fotboll , but i spend most of my time on world of warcraft xD.

How much time do you use in WoW?: well im a little bit nerd in world of warcraft so i play Much
Why do you want to join this guild?: seems like a good rading guild and nice to make new friends and play some Very Happy

Are you able to raid tuesday, wednesday and sunday from kl 20 - 24?: Yes ofc What a Face

put a armory link of your character here:
Have a look xD
Back to top Go down

Jiigsaw - ze rogue
Page 1 of 1