Dirtbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dirtbags

Dirtbags guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chigago - 70 hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chigago

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Chigago - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:36 pm

Dirtbags applicationform

You have to use teamspeak. It is okay if you don't have a mic, just listen yes , i got mich too

Players must have their main char in the guild.yes
You need to be ready to pay a lot of repair bills and expect to at least use flasks/elixirs in raids - farm G og mats is useful. Ofc funny to wipe some times^^

Applications form - copy this into a new post

WoW

Character name:Chigago
Race og class:Troll Hunter
Specc:MM
PvE eller PvP?:Pve (just make sure i dont have Pvp gear on,i have 2070ap unbuffed)
Level:70
Former guilds: Window makers, then a rangdom guild just wanne help them make some progress, But
Why left?:windowakers splitted, the rangdom guild everyone was slacking and they made raids and didnt show up
Experience?: (MC,BWL,Onyxia, ZG, Naxx, AQ20, AQ40) TBC(Karazhan, ZA, TK, SSC, Hyjal)i have kara full, ZA5/6, gruul full , SSc one 1.boss
Keys (kara, heroric osv):i have kara and all heroic keys
Do you have mic? Yes

Personal information
I am from norway -Hå->Nærbø I play football and like to play wow , love to raid. and if i dont play wow i play football or hang out with some friends^^and aint so good to make applysxD But just make me a wisp ingame^^
How much time do you use in WoW?: i got alot Razz but i got a life:P so its up to me.
Why do you want to join this guild?:i hear u made good and big progress. sounds good for me

Are you able to raid tuesday, wednesday and sunday from kl 20 - 24?:yes thats perceft for me^^

put a armory link of your character here: armory site bugged scratch

Last edited by chigago on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralfy
Bigger Tard

Number of posts : 90
Geografisk sted : Århus
Main Character : Priest
PvE/PvP? : PvE
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:19 am

Looks nice - i'll catch u online Smile
Back to top Go down
Dexra
Tard

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:31 am

Idd, looks very good. For those who needs, here is the armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Chigago .

Btw fellow hunter, hope to c u at the top of the dmg meter, where we belong jocolor
Back to top Go down
chigago

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:37 pm

well as normal in Kara, Gruul and ZA i am the epic one^^ (top of dmg meter) btw m8 thx for armory link^^ farao
Back to top Go down
Dexra
Tard

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:54 pm

chigago wrote:
well as normal in Kara, Gruul and ZA i am the epic one^^ (top of dmg meter) btw m8 thx for armory link^^ farao

Be prepared to get some competition up there. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Uktar
Tard

Number of posts : 13
Main Character : Uktar
PvE/PvP? : PvE
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:16 pm

ye:P M8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chigago - 70 hunter   Chigago - 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chigago - 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1